Many thanks to so many of you who have helped coordinate an alumni event, organized an authorship session for our students, called alumni during a pledge drive, written an article or class notes for Bridges, or even just kept us up to date on your address. We want to keep our community as connected and engaged as possible. If you have ideas on how to get involved that are not listed below, just let us know!
10 Things You Can Do to Help CITYterm
- Donate online through this link.
- Do a CITYterm presentation in your high school or hometown and recruit prospective students you know.
- Help organize alumni/ae events near you.
- Speak to current CITYtermers about your college.
- Open your home in NYC to CITYterm student housing visits.
- Volunteer time in our office.
- Send us your CITYterm photographs.
- Call your classmates and ask them to collaborate with you in giving to CITYterm.
- Write a story or poem for Bridges, our CITYterm newsletter.
- Host CITYtermers at cool events you’re involved in in NYC.
Please contact Patrick McGettigan, Enrollment & Advancement Coordinator, at 914-409-1021 if you would like to get involved.