CITYterm aims to support and challenge students. As we do so, we hold each other to the highest of expectations in all facets of community life.
As a member of the CITYterm community, students are expected to:
- Fulfill all academic and community obligations.
- Take responsibility for their own learning and actions.
- Act with thoughtfulness toward others; engage in no behavior that is illegal, antisocial, unsafe, or destructive.
The following behaviors at CITYterm, on or off campus (including in New York City), will result in immediate dismissal from CITYterm:
- The possession, use, or sale of illegal drugs (or paraphernalia), including unauthorized prescription medication
- The possession, use, or sale of alcohol
- Behavior or threat of behavior that endangers yourself or others, including possession of a weapon
The following behaviors at CITYterm, on or off campus, may result in dismissal or suspension:
- Lying and/or stealing
- Violating whereabouts procedures
- The possession, use, or sale of tobacco products (on or off campus, including New York City)
- Academic dishonesty